Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Day at the Zoo

 Whoa! I think I finally got this blog to make the pictures extra large. That only took 2 years! (Although I think it was Blogger changing their options, not my incompetence...I think.)
Nicki and I took our kids to the Stone Zoo in Stoneham, MA on Friday. It was a gorgeous day, which made for a perfect time. Here are the 3 boys and Genevieve watching a reindeer.
 Checking out the flamingos. Genevieve never did master this fence though. (Of course I lifted her up after taking the picture.)
 Baby girl LOVES to wear her sunhat and sunglasses, which is a nice treat after battling Sebastien over it when he was her age. She often wears her hats in the house too. Unfortunately, I found out that Sebastien is still allergic to sunscreen. The rash that he got from it (especially on his face) is still faintly visible now, 4 days later. I guess it's time to order more of the expensive, organic sunscreen. :(
 I'm not sure what he's doing here. I did, however, just sign him up for Celtic dance class for the summer with his friend Bella. This pose gives me hope for that at least. Love that boy.
 Lunch time photo op with mommy.
 She saw a sheep and immediately started singing "Baa Baa Black Sheep" and started dancing. That's what she's doing here. Love that girl.

Inches away from a black bear.
All tuckered out after a good morning of walking around the zoo...
...times two.

No comments: