Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monkey Business

I debated about putting up these videos because they are silly and not so pertanent to our daily lives, but then I decided to because, well, I just like them. They're 2 videos of monkeys from our trip to the zoo (see last post). In the first video, the baby monkey tries to run. Now, I didn't realize that baby monkeys would be able to swing before they could walk, but apparently that is the case. Seeing this monkey walk, was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. You can't see it too clearly on this video because of the glare on the glass. As the monkey runs away from the camera, note his drunken diagonal walk with his arms flailing above his head. I dunno, maybe you had to be there. You decide.

This longer video is more baby monkey swinging with some commentary from the Masse and O'Donnell kiddos.

No comments: