Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Baptism, Soccer, and A Masterpiece

This weekend we went to our godson, Joshua's, baptism. He was a perfect angel. As far as the other 4 kids, well we (barely) made it through without any of them getting burned by candles, breaking the glass jars of oil, or knocking over ceramic angels, so in that sense, it was a success. We had a nice time at the O'Donnell's house afterwards too.
This morning Sebastien attended his first of four "mini-sports" classes at the park. Today's sport was soccer. Here he is (in yellow) stretching.
After soccer, they played with a tarp. Genevieve was whining the whole half hour to go play with the kids. I felt so bad. Look at her (in pink) in the picture below.
Sebastien only napped one day last week. Sigh. I think at 3.5, his naps might be over. I keep trying though. Today while he was supposed to be napping, he went into the guest bedroom, got the highlighters out of my desk and created this masterpiece. It was really hard to be mad at him. I didn't realize he could write his name (well, minus the forgotten "T") by himself without me telling him what letter comes next. I admit that I'm unabashedly proud. :) 

No comments: