Monday, October 1, 2012

Kid's First Notre Dame Tailgate

The main reason I went back to South Bend at this particular time of the year was to partake in my mini-reunion that my college dorm friends organized. There were 12 of us who were close at ND and amazingly enough, we all made it back to South Bend for the ND vs Michigan game. The game was a night game so we spent the whole day tailgating (yes, the kids too!) and then came back to my parent's house to put the kids to bed and watch the game. There were about 9 people spending the night at my parent's house and others who came just to watch the game. The rest went to the game.
Here are the munchkins in their Notre Dame clothes before we left to go tailgating.
 Most of the gals from Cavanaugh (my dorm).

The big group (kids and hubbies, etc).

 How I rolled....with a double stroller for 7 hours. The kids were very good, but I was very tired by the end.
 Getting their faces painted indoors while waiting out a thundershower.
 Playing "cornhole"
 Genevieve hugging her 2 new friends, Samantha and Caitlin.

1 comment:

Sarah Reece said...

It as so great seeing your family, Kim! I love the last picture, all three girls' hair looks the same color!