Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Lovin

We had a very busy week last week. That seems to be the theme these days, doesn't it? I love it though, especially when I compare it to the long, claustrophobic days of winter. Sebastien and Genevieve started their two weeks of swim lessons at the town beach. Here's a picture below of Sebastien in his class. I don't have any pictures of Genevieve because I do the class with her. I'm not sure how much they are learning to swim, but at least they are learning to enjoy the water.
 I took the next two pictures on my iPhone in our backyard. I love that I can liven up the images and colors. Don't these just scream "summer"?

 My friend Meagan introduced us to the children's plays at the Palace Theater in Manchester. We went with her and some others on Thursday to see Cinderella. The kids really liked it. Sebastien was at the edge of his seat the whole time.
Coming up tomorrow, a Sunday trip to the Cape with some good friends!
Viva la summer!

No comments: