Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VIDEO: Is She Headed for Broadway?

Before I get to the video, here are some group photos from last week.
Below is what I look like after a LONG day of watching the kids. I admit that I breathe a sigh of relief when bathtime is over because that means the kid's bedtime is near!
 Aunti Becca was home last weekend and she spent her Friday night with us. The kids can't get enough of the Happy Feet penguin on her iPhone.

 It was really windy on Saturday so it shouldn't have come as a surprise to us that we lost power...all day! We managed to keep warm by lighting a fire and staying in the living room with it. Here we all are snuggled up. Later that day, we went to a museum and out to dinner. It was the first time at a restaurant that the kids ate and behaved like little people (no highchairs or booster seats even!). For fear of jinxing us for the next time, I won't dare declare that we have reached that point where eating out with the kids is more enjoyable than it is frustrating...but that's what I'm hoping.
 I got some awesome like-new sparkly "Princess" shoes for G to wear for Easter at the local Savers (a really great second-hand store). They are slightly big but she loved them. Here she is dancing in them.

...And finally - here is the VIDEO of her singing and dancing in her new shoes. If you're unfamiliar with the song, it's the "I Love You" song that Barney (the purple dinosaur) sings at the end of his show. Enjoy!

No comments: