Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend

So I'm going to throw you for a loop by showing you pictures from not a football, but a hockey game. Yes we went to see the UMass Lowell Riverhawks play Vermont in hockey on Friday night. The kids loved it, especially Sebastien. Below is a picture with his friend Luke. I don't think either of them stopped pointing and giggling for about a half hour after arriving.
 Genevieve found the game entertaining as well.

 Can you believe she'll be 2 next month? Where has the time gone?!
My Super Bowl snacks: 
 I was quite surprised to find that all 3 of us (Dan excluded) had Patriots attire in our closets. Worked out perfectly for the super bowl.
 Grandma and Sebastien in matcing (well almost) jerseys.

Even though the Patriots lost, it was an entertaining game. The kids did great and stayed up for the whole thing. I even thought the half-time show was amazing.

1 comment:

Meagan Koes said...

Those are awesome strawberry footballs.