Wednesday, March 2, 2011

VIDEOS: It's March. Is it Spring? Are we there yet?

It's finally March. I'm not sure why but March always makes me feel like winter will soon be over. Given the ton of snow still on the ground though, I'm not exactly sure why I feel that way. Maybe it's because March brings good vibes due to St. Patty's day, shamrock shakes at McDonalds (my all-time fav), Mardi Gras, and most recently, the approaching birthday of one special little girl. Speaking of that little girl, last year at this time I was walking (well hobbling, really) around the backyard with Sebastien and we both were only wearing sweatshirts. Little did I know, the baby girl would be here sooner than expected. I have the pictures on the blog from last March to prove it. Aha, so that must be why I associate March with Spring. A year later, there's still snow up to my thighs out there...oh and no pond this year. (It's a long story involving NH Dept of Natural Resources draining it due to a dilapidated dam. The community is in the process of trying to fix it, but there will be no water this year for sure.) I think I'm digressing here. My point was to say how much I'm looking forward to Spring, because as the pictures and videos show below, we're running out of stuff to do inside. Luckily, the kids don't seem to mind.
Below: The little daredevil must not realize she can't yet stand up on her own, let alone on top of the rocket. Below: Gwynnie is a month overdue for her haircut due to snow storms. Shaggy, shaggy dog.
Below: Oh how we have been amusing ourselves!
Below: Glowing after coming in from playing outside with daddy.
Below: Genevieve looks like a track star in this sweats outfit.
And here are some VIDEOS for your viewing pleasure:
Below: Sebastien sings his ABCs.


Below: Genevieve dancing with Elmo. Sorry, you'll have to turn your screen.

Below: The Tunnel

No comments: