Thursday, May 6, 2010

Outdoor fun - I think summer is here!

I'd like to think that summer is unofficially here. We've had gorgeous weather the last couple weeks and it looks like it will stay that way for the foreseeable future. Genevieve is starting to let her personality show the last week and it's one I think I'm gonna like. She's started "talking" and cooing back to us when we talk to her and sometimes she even holds conversations with herself. She can, however, be very whiny in what seems to be a very girly way. I think her girly whines are cute and funny rather than frustrating...generally. Aside from pleasing us with her personality, she also continues to please us with her sleeping habits. Tuesday night we put her to bed along with Sebastien at 8pm and they both slept until 6:30 am. Last night she did 8-5, which (we think) is very awesome. Basically it seems like if I can time it right so she gets a bath and drinks a full bottle right before 8pm, she'll go down and sleep until 6:30. Oh, before I forget, she weighed 11 lbs 4 oz the other day when I weighed her. Her official 2 month checkup is Monday though, so we'll see what the doctor says.

Below: The O'Donnell boys came to visit on Friday. Luke and Sebastien are starting to really be friends, I think. Here they are sharing raisins.
Below: Sebastien must now make sure Elmo gets the same treatment as Genevieve. That means when she eats, he eats. Elmo gets burped & swaddled too. He also gets his turn in the bouncy seat and baby swing. Here's group tummy time:
Below: Elmo also gets to eat.
Below: Wednesday was a beautiful day so Nicki and I took the boys to the park in Windham. They had a great time and Sebastien was very bold that day and went on all the big kid slides. He scared mommy a bit with his no-fear tactics.
Below: Earlier today (Thurs) we had a playdate with Bella and Ethan. Here's the cute crew:
Below: this may seem silly but I really wanted a picture of what she looks like now when being held. She's so big!

No comments: