Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dan Turns 29!

In a rare turn of events, I am updating my blog mid weekend, which almost never happens. Usually I wait until I get back to work on Monday, but seeing as how I have the next week off (yeah!) and Sebastien slept over at Grandma & Grandpa's in Dracut, this morning was the perfect time. Here are some pictures from recent events. We went to visit the O'Donnell family on Wednesday night so that I could borrow some maternity clothes. (Yes, I am starting to actually need them.) Sebastien & Luke had fun staying up until 9:30 playing. They have a love/hate relationship. One second they are hugging and the next second they are hitting each other. It keeps their parents on their toes!
Below: Daddy snuck these pictures of Mommy & Sebastien playing on the slide yesterday. Sebastien would say "up" when he wanted mommy to put him on the slide.

Below: Last night. The birthday boy at his surprise group dinner.
Group shot from dinner. We went to Cobblestone's in Lowell, MA so Dan could have oysters. Kim surprised herself by eating an entire huge plate of prime rib. I think baby girl likes her red meat.

No comments: