Monday, July 13, 2009

"Stand in the place where you live"

I named this entry like I did because all Sebastien wants to do these days is stand. You'll see more below.We had a nice weekend. Dan & I had a wedding to go to Friday night. The wedding was held in Danvers, MA at an 1800s mansion and grounds. There were very cool old trees. Below is us at the wedding.
The next day, I took Sebastien to meet up with some friends at a park/beach in Beverly, MA. Below Sebastien tries to take off my friend Terry's hat. Sebastien doesn't like sitting on the grass, so I had to put a sheet down.
His favorite thing to do now is pull himself up on things. Stuff on our coffee table is no longer safe.
Troublemakers! Gwynnie shows Sebastien how it's done.
We ended the weekend by going on a short hike in the nature preserve near our house. We have a great big hiking baby carrier backpack. I wanted to take a picture of Sebastien in it while he rode on Dan's back but I forgot my camera. Sebastien loves riding in it, but this time he fell asleep with his head resting on Dan's head by the end.

No comments: