Sunday, April 5, 2009

(Pre) Easter Pictures & Sebastien's announcement!

Yesterday I took Sebastien to the mall to get some Easter pictures taken. Dan was working and we surprised him with the pictures when he got home. Here are the pictures. I didn't buy the digital pictures this time, I just bought a few pictures and scanned them in, so they are a little grainy. Sebastien has been able to sit up unattended for about 5 days, so it was just in time. Although once during the photo shoot he fell forward and bumped his nose and was not happy about it.
Below: Yes, this is a live bunny! There were other cute shots of Sebastien holding the bunny and lying next to the bunny, etc but I couldn't buy them all!
Below: pretty boy, 6.5 months
Below: This time he was old enough to play with the blocks

So I then thought to myself "How hard can it be to take pictures like these at home?" But as you can see below, it's a lot harder than it looks. These turned out ok.
Below: Sebastien was getting grumpy at this point. Keep reading to find out why.



Below: Sebastien marvels at the giant Egg and his Easter basket from Grammy Patty.

OK SO TIME FOR SEBASTIEN'S BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
HE HAS A TOOTH!
It started poking through yesterday and he was very grumpy until I gave him some Tylenol. We can see and feel 3 distinct points coming up through his lower gums. I am not sure why mommy and daddy are so excited about this, but we are! If I can ever get him to hold his tongue up and open his mouth enough to take a picture, I will!

No comments: