Monday, February 2, 2009

Groundhog Day

According to the groundhog, we're in for 6 more weeks of winter. Boo! Winter is only fun when you're skiing and we haven't had a chance to ski yet this winter. Hopefully we'll get some in soon. This past week was super busy. Dan flew to Chicago for a 24 trip for work and meanwhile there was a blizzard so I had to learn to use the snowblower. Plus, the week was full with a dog haircut appointment, a baby doctor appointment, bad weather, etc. I'm hoping this week goes more smoothly. Sebastien continues to grow, grow, grow, although after only a few days of rice cereal, he decided no more! He won't even let me put it into his bottle. He flat out refuses. So I'm not sure what's going on but I guess I'll try again in a week or so. The daycare also convinced me to buy size 5 diapers for him. Now size 5 diapers are for weights 27 lbs +. He's not even 20 yet (although close) but they said he's so broad that that's why they think he keep having poop blow-outs. I think it has more to do with the fact that he onlys poohs once a day or once every other day so it's just A LOT at once. Oh well, so yes, my 4.5 month old is in size 5 diapers. The kid on the front of the box looks like she's two years old. Oh well. Lately, Sebastien has had some new adventures. He went to a Lowell Devils hockey game and despite the loud noises, he calmly sat on my lap for 2 hrs and watched the skaters go back and forth. The following weekend, we went ice skating with friends, and he sat with our friend Melissa and watched while we skated. I sometimes just can't get over how good he is! He has learned to grab his feet and does so now whenever he's on his back.
Here are some recent pictures:


In some Notre Dame clothes:
I love this hat!

Grabbing his feet:
Ride 'em cowboy:
Mommy's little cowboy:

No comments: