Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting ready for Indiana!

Sebastien and I are getting very excited to go to Indiana in only 4 days! Although I am extremely nervous about taking him on the flight. I'm mostly nervous about 1. him fussing on the plane the person next to me being mad and 2. getting through the airport with him and carry-ons. Maybe I'll drink on the plane - lol!
Below: Sebastien playing in his crib. Some mornings he wakes up and lays in his crib and plays for a while. I have to go check and see if he's awake. Did I mention he's a good baby? :)


Below: Deep in thought

Below: testing out his new big boy carseat that we're taking to Indiana. He's 5 months old now and weighs 19 lbs 9 oz but his infant car seat only goes to 20 lbs. This car seat is good for 5-100 lbs. I'm happy that Sebastien's weight gain has slowed down. He only gained 3 oz a week for the last 3 weeks. For a while there, every time I weighed him, it seemed he had gained a pound.

No comments: