Monday, November 10, 2008

Baptism and Football Weekend with the Szakaly's



Starting on Thursday, Grandpa Marty & Grandma Patty came to visit us in NH. This was the first time Grandpa Marty saw Sebastien. On Friday, we went to tour Jewell Towne Vineyard, which is one of two in NH. Here are some pictures from Thursday and Friday.









Grandma Patty holds Sebastien while Dan tries some wine.









Vats of wine. MMmmmm.










My mom took a picture of me in my normal state these days: with Sebastien AND Gwynnie on my lap. The 3 of us spend quite a lot of our time this way.









Dad & I holding our noses because of the "stink" of BC in their stadium. Too bad Notre Dame didn't do so good that night.








Sunday was baptism day! Sebastien's outfit was very cute, however all I'd have to do is glue a few rhinestones on it and it could have been an Elvis costume.












Becca Masse is Sebastien's godmother and Grandpa Marty stood in for Brian Szakaly as godfather.






The Masse Family













The Szakaly Family (plus Becca)








Sebastien after his baptism. He looks so big!











No comments: