Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Unthemed

There's not a theme to today's post because I couldn't think of one to tie it all together. We have, as usual, been busy and that usually leads to at least a few amusing pictures. To kick it off, the picture below is from Landon O'Donnell's 2nd birthday party at his house on Saturday. An O'Donnell relative was rolling Genevieve the ball but she was doing a little flirty shy act where she cocked her head to the side, pouted, and batted her eyes while refusing to roll it back. If you click on this picture to make it bigger, you can better see the actress working on her charm. (Oh, and yes, I cut my hair. Ignore the weird face I'm making as I eat pizza and laugh at Genevieve at the same time.)
 Genevieve's "boo" (her blanket) stinks sooo bad. She sucks on it so it smells like a combination of spit, mold, and rotting food. Yes, it's that gross. My attempts to launder it with oxyclean and bleach weren't cutting it, so I decided to boil it. In the process, the whole house smelled of stinky boo. It did seem to help...at least until the next time she started to suck on it, and then it just smelled like spit. And that's ok.
 The kids giving Gwynnie a hug.
 I went to Boston Hill Farm with the kids and the O'Donnells. It was lots of fun, despite the looks on all of the kid's faces here. I'm so glad we got to be outside that day because it was 85 degrees out - in October! My guess is that's the last of the warm weather this year.
 A friend of a friend had an unused swingset at their house that has made it's way to our house. It will probably be a few weeks before we can put it all together, but I'm very excited. Sebastien, of course, is ecstatic. I'll post more pics later once it's put together.
 Luke and Sebastien watching the arrival of the swingset.


No comments: