Tuesday, May 24, 2011

These crazy kids

Oh how they keep me laughing!

Precious princess LOVES sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Luckily for us, it doesn't happen often - or I should say we don't allow it too often because this little princess would become addicted in no time. Friday night we had some friends over and since I didn't have time to make a proper dinner, beef ravioli in a can, it was. It's almost as if Genevieve knew that I was hoping she'd stay clean so I could skip her bath that night because we had company coming. Nope. She went the extra mile. At least it made for a great picture. This will be known as her Oompa-loompa picture.



This morning Sebastien told me he wanted to take a nap on the floor. Obviously, I encouraged this, so he proceeded to make this little nest. Genevieve joined him and their little "nap" lasted less time than it took him to make the nest.
Tonight in the bathtub, Sebastien said "I am a princess!" and put the pink washcloth on his head. I think maybe all of Genevieve's toys are starting to rub off on him.

1 comment:

Life in the Bend said...

This is an awesome set of pictures. I didn't think anyone could get messier than my kids, but I think Genevieve may be a contender!