Monday, September 14, 2009

Sebastien's 1st Birthday Party & Cake

Sebastien celebrated his 1st birthday a few days early with a little family party at his grandma & grandpa masse's house yesterday. I can't believe that he's already 1! While I can't exactly say that the year has flown by (which seems to be what most people say), it's amazing that I no longer have a little baby to take care of but an almost-walking toddler instead. How did that happen?! My mom (Grammy Patty) and I worked on Sebastien's cake on Saturday afternoon. Yes, we went a bit overboard. Here are some pictures of his choo-choo train.

Kim with the train cake
The candle is on the car that Sebastien will eat.
"Oh my gosh, why are they singing at me?"
Mmmm...this stuff is good.

1 comment:

Life in the Bend said...

Wow! You are a domestic goddess and I am so impressed!