Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hospital with Baby!

Sebastien Martin Masse was born on Tues Sept 16, 2008. He was 6 days late. He wighed 8lbs12ox and was 20.5 in long. Birth story: My contractions started Mon evening and went all through the night. When I arrived at the hospital on Tues morning at 10AM, I was already 7 cm dialated! They admitted me but I wasn't sure yet if I wanted an epidural because I (with Dan's major help) was breathing ok through the contractions. They did give me some Stadol which they said would "take the edge" off, but it didn't. It just helped to calm me a bit in between contractions. Anyway, before I knew it, I was 10 cm and ready to push so no epidural! Sebastien was out in about 3o min and Dan & I couldn't have been happier. It was an amazing, dificult, but awesome experience (not to sound cliche). Here are some pics from the hospital:










No comments: